Using a Harness for your Dummy, wrestlers can practice drill techniques with the dummy in a standing position. Athletes don't have to spend time lifting the dummy up after every technique.
Here are some of the drills you can do with a Harness on your Dummy
- Leg Shots with drive through
- Duck under with lift (lifting the dummy off the mat)
- Fireman's Carry - knee drop (for this drill you need to adjust the stance of the dummy)
- High Crotch explosive lifts
- Double leg attacks with explosive lift
The Suples Harness is also very helpful to the Judo and Greco Roman athletes. They can drill their back steps and body attacks without executing throws.
The Harness packages comes with two Velcro pads that you need to put around the buckles after you install the Harness onto the dummy. Note: The rope is not included with the harness package.
MMA/Mixed Marital Arts fighters can drill punches and kicks on the dummy when hanging in a Harness. The dummy is soft, flexible and durable enough to take hard punches and leg kicks. You can be safe using a Suples Dummy and Harness.