Quote from Coach Ivan Ivanov inventor:
"Based on my 15 years wrestling career as a world class athlete and another 14 years of coaching experience I have realized that takes time to establish a throwing technique in wrestling or Judo Supportive tools/training equipment like the Speed Dummy® is needed.
Now with having the Speed Dummy® I am able to train not only world class athletes but also anyone who wants to experience the combat fitness throws. With the Suples Speed Dummy® I can design fun training routines but I can also design routines to make your legs shake and blow your lungs. You have to try the speed dummy, no matter if you are a world class athlete or a fitness person. You could love it and you could hate it! Train To Win!"
- Coach Ivan Ivanov
Throwing Speed Dummy®
Greco-Roman Speed Dummy® Pricing
The Speed Dummy® comes with DVD instructions from the Inventor Coach Ivan Ivanov personally demonstrating and teaching his training methods. It also has free shipping!
Speed Dummy Routines DVD
DVD instructions from the Inventor Coach Ivan Ivanov personally demonstrating and teaching his training methods.
Dimensions and sizing recomendations
- Extra Small: Weight 20 lbs.; Height 52 inches; For athletes 60-90 lbs.
- Small: Weight 28 lbs.; Height 58 inches; For athletes 90-140 lbs.
- Medium: Weight 35 lbs.; Height 63 inches; For athletes 140-190 lbs.
- Large: Weight 45 lbs.; Height 68 inches; For athletes 190-250lbs
Freestyle Speed Dummy®
Freestyle Speed Dummy® Pricing
Why the Speed Dummy® is needed?
Here are few of the reasons why I have decided to build the Speed Dummy® and I also want to compare the differences between the Speed Dummy and the Traditional Dummy:
- The Speed Dummy® is design to be almost half the weight of the regular throwing dummy. That makes the speed dummy a lot more functional while drilling throws, techniques and combat fitness movements.
- The different of the stuffing materials makes the speed dummy much more flexible and a lot easy to practice than the traditional throwing dummy good for building explosive power but not design for training speed.
- The arm dimensions are designed with extra length for good hold and grip vs. the traditional dummy the arms are shorter.
- The Speed Dummy® is designed to bounce of the mat while throwing. That helps the athlete quickly to reset for the next throw without lifting it every time.
- The Speed Dummy® is designed to develop speed and intensity while executing throws. With that, great cardio work out can be accomplished and could get your heart rate pretty high. With the traditional dummy we gain the ruff power while we are working on techniques, where with the speed dummy we can polish our techniques to perfection.
- The Speed Dummy® will not beat your body down if you decide to do warm up before wrestling practice or competition match but it will help you warm up your muscles on specific way for your wrestling style.