Wrestling Throwing Dummies
The Bulgarian Suples wrestling throwing dummies are used by many Olympic and World class wrestling, mixed- marital arts & Grappling programs in the USA and around the world. The Suples Ltd. Company is led by World class Coach and former 1996 Olympian Ivan Ivanov.
Our wrestling dummies are hand made with pure natural soft genuine leather strengthened with quality fabrics. Suples also offers artificial leather throwing dummies that are more cost affective, while still offering superb quality. Suples Wrestling Dummies have met the demanding requirements of quality and durability for many Wrestling, Grappling and MMA programs around the world, such as: The National Olympic Training Centers in Bulgaria, USA Olympic Training Centers in Colorado Springs Colorado & Marquette Michigan, USA - Army's World Class wrestling program, The Olympic Training Centers of Korea, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Hungary, Brazil, Venezuela, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Serbia, Guam, Australia, Spain, Italy, England - UK and many others individual clubs and Grappling programs. Our Quality is proven and we are very proud to offer you one of the Best training dummies in the World.
Benefits for training with Greco Roman Throwing Dummy
As a coach and world class athlete here are some very important benefits, why you should train with wrestling dummies.
- As an athlete: I can have the throwing dummy available anytime I need to drill and work on my throws. The wrestling dummies are soft, durable and flexible I can take the dummy on a trip and drill throws on the grass or on the beech, so I will not miss a work out.
- If I am injured and can't wrestle 100% I can train with the dummy until I am fully recovered.
- I can be at home in my back yard, garage or basement doing a circuit strength and conditioning work out and incorporate the dummy as a specific exercise, along with my strength and conditioning exercises.
- As a Coach, if you want to have a successful program, you must have specific equipment in the wrestling room designed for wrestlers. The throwing dummy is one of them.
Here are some of the ways I use my dummies in my wrestling room:
- I have my athletes do high repetition throws on the Greco dummy. This helps them to develop fast back step for the throws over head and over back. Helping them to develop a explosive back arch for throws like; a suplay, body locks, and lateral drops. As well as developing flexible hips.
- I have over 10 throwing Greco Roman throwing dummies in my room. At a minimum, twice a week I have my team warm up by doing dummy throws. I have them drill for about 15-20 minutes doing only throws. I find this warm up very helpful for my wrestlers.
- After the main training session I use the throwing dummies for building extra strength and conditioning. My team will have an intensive dummy throws for 3 to 5 periods each being 30 or 60 seconds long, or I will have them do 15 to 20 minutes straight of just throws or drills.
- I use the dummies during what I call my "circle strength and conditioning work out". When I designed a circuit work out on the mat I will never miss a chance to incorporate a throwing dummy as one of the stations.